Call today for your tour! Bookings for 2023 are going fast!
3 Day Weekend On The River w/ Lodging, RV & Camping
WELCOMEto Rustic River Wedding & Venue
Located just over an hour north of Spokane is a tranquil slice of heaven like no other. Our venue encompasses:
- At an enormous 70′ wide and 50′ tall, our 1874 original all-wood barn holds the catering and ceremony/reception area
- Turn-key Farmhouse that offers 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and the Bridal Suite Headquarters
- FIVE ceremony sites to choose from
- 1917 original schoolhouse for food and/or flower storage and prepping, with 2 commercial fridges
- BBQ area holds FOUR 1600 sq inch Pitboss grills and 2 Pitboss smokers
- 1917 Groom’s Cabin with a murphy bed and full bathroom
- Vintage bar
- Dance floor that’s attached to the barn;
- 8 RV sites offering electrical hook-ups; potable water available at entry of venue. NO septic dump available.
- Unlimited tent space
- Tranquil greenhouse for star-gazing through it’s clear roof
Oh, and did we mention the setting….
- 1000 feet of river frontage
- Surrounded by ancient cedar grove forests and open fields
- Canals meandering through the entire 10 acre property
- A perfect creek side photo op spot
There’s no words to explain the absolute beauty and tranquility our venue offers. We have ample space, numerous beautiful photo opportunities, and the perfect atmosphere to create memories for your fairy-tale day.
Please remember and respect that we do NOT ALLOW DOGS at the venue unless they are in the wedding.
If you don’t have a sitter, we have used and recommend www.rover.com . We always read the reviews for each caretaker until we find someone we feel comfortable with.
Doubling as an indoor ceremony site, with seating for 150 on the main floor, as well as seating upstairs in the lofts that run along both sides, this area is perfect for receptions or ceremonies. The Barn also houses a large catering area that is fully covered. At 5,000 sqft, this barn has been standing tall since 1874! All of the barn wood is the original, with the exception of the flooring which we had to replace. Maintaining the historical aspect, we replaced it with the same tree family and size of the original floor. Naturally, the barn is one of our favorite features of the property and we are sure you will fall head over heals in love with it as well.
Take your first steps as a married couple, down our 50′ pillar pergola! Made out of solid 10′ beams, it is strung with Edison lights, boasts rustic archways and offers the perfect ambiance for your fairy-tale wedding. The pergola is a staple at our venue and truly sets the scene for a romantic day. You choose how to use it: line your tables under the pergola for a very unique, classy dining experience; put your head tables in front of or under it; or use it for your ceremony and say your “I DO’s” under the grand arbor. It sits in a huge grass covered area that is perfect for a large gathering of guests.
We knew this ceremony site would be absolutely gorgeous for hosting weddings in, and it most definitely is! At the east end of the garden, grape vines and hops droop down the arbor to reveal a peak-a-boo entrance for the bride, while the west end offers views of the river. Aligning the isle with church pews and/or wood chairs, this courtyard is a beautiful setting that offers a close location to the bar and reception area. This ceremonial site can seat up to 150 guests with additional seating easily being able to be added on each side of the site to accommodate more guests.
The River's Edge
The scene from the Pend Oreille River’s edge is drop dead gorgeous, from dawn till dusk and offers sunsets that will awe your guests.
Though the forest is in close competition, the river backdrop is hard to beat for a perfect background for your photos.
The Barn Out Back
This area is perfect for a ceremony or reception. Whether you set up tables or spools out here, the natural aging of the barn, along with the old rusty metal bridge, gives the true look and feel of what tranquility is really about. Rows of strung Edison lights offer a touch of elegance to give a nice finish to this area. The barn door slides open to offer guests in this area a look into the barn as well as the mountain peaks.
The Groomsman Cabin
From having it’s own private fenced in area out back which overlooks the creek and beaver dams, to hosting a backgammon/poker table and a vintage beer fridge; this one is sure to keep the guys entertained! The inside gives a “man cave” feel decorated with galvanized metal, deer heads and pine wood. It also has a full bathroom with a shower and a pull down double size Murphy bed. The original brick fireplace keeps it’s 1917 cozy cabin vibe.
The farmhouse offers overnight lodging, as well as hosts the Bridal Headquarters. (The Bride and Groom decide who stays in the house.) It offers 2 full bathrooms, 3 bedrooms and a loft: offering 2 king and 2 queen size beds, creating sleeping accommodations for 8 in beds and several other options on the futon, couches and cots. When you rent the facilities, you take the WHOLE house; you do not share it with the owners. The house is a full turn-key home; meaning we supply the basic necessities: washer/dryer, dishes, towels, bedding, pots and pans, coffee pot, keurig, etc. This does NOT include dishes for the rehearsal or reception.
*Any food/drink items will need to be supplied by the occupants.
Centrally located on the property, the bar is equipped with a fridge for your beverages and 2 chest freezers for ice bags. You can bring your own ice or prearrange to have it stocked at an extra cost. The bar offers serving areas from both sides of the building, and space for a full serving staff. We do require that you use our approved and licensed bartenders. This is an additional cost.
The Bar is limited to beer, champagne and wine. We do not have a liquor license so No hard liquor is allowed to be served on the premises.
We also have available several options for non alcohol drink dispensers.
There is plenty of room for tents or sleeping out under the stars while over-looking the river. Being this far out of the city, we often have crystal clear skies which makes for amazing star gazing opportunities!
- We are not an established RV park. We offer electrical hook up’s with 110, 30 & 50 AMP’s; water tanks can be filled upon entry of the venue with our well water but there is NOT water at the RV sites, no septic, nor a pad. You will be parking on the unlevel grass. ALL RV’s need to have pads under their outriggers. ALL motorhomes will need to park in the parking area as they are too heavy on the grass and easily tear it up.
- Please remember, there are NO DOGS ALLOWED. You will be asked to leave and return without the dog.
- We are in the woods, so keeping mind that we do get wildlife, as well as ticks and mosquitoes. Plan to pack mosquito spray and sun screen just to be prepared. Pack accordingly and have a secure place to keep any food items or put them in the School House Kitchen. Bears are not cute or funny when they are looking for your food….
- Kids are not allowed in wooded areas or near the water without an adult present.
- Enter water areas at Your Own Risk. The venue is NOT liable for any activity near water areas.